Racking for automated storage systems of small-scale goods come in two types:
– open-face racking for small loads where the stacker crane may take the unit by grabbing it from underneath,
– beam-type racking for small loads where the stacker crane takes the unit by grabbing it from the front or the sides.
Both types require very precise design and construction.
What distinguishes the NEDCON racking for automated storage systems of small-scale goods:
- possibility to suspend the stacker crane on the rack,
- possibility to design a double-deep storage system,
- possibility to combine with live storage systems,
- possibility to design personalized solutions,
- we assist You from the very stage of working on the concept to the launch of the entire system.